Your privacy is protected when using projectsneakers.co.uk, which means that all customer information provided is treated as confidential.
No credit card details are stored nor do we share financial details with any third parties.
If you have any questions in relation to this policy or comments about the collection of your personal data in general, please contact email@example.com
Personal information we collect:
When you visit www.projectsneakers.co.uk, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse www.projectsneakers.co.uk, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to www.projectsneakers.co.uk, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as "Device Information".
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
"Web beacons", "tags", and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you use www.projectsneakers.co.uk
Additionally www.projectsneakers.co.uk collects personal information which is shared with Facebook in an effort to serve more relevant ads and improve our customer experience.
Collection of your personal data:
Project Sneakers collects your personal data when:
• when you create an account on our Website,
• when you submit an order without creating an account, and
• when you are in direct contact with Project Sneakers, e.g. via email correspondence.